BREED COCKROACHES WITH LESS EFFORT, SMELLS AND ESCAPEES
Purchase now from our Buy Now page
Breeding cockroaches is easy isn’t it?. Well this is mostly true, however managing them can be another matter!. Many of us start out cockroach breeding struggling to maintain a messy cleaning routine (and their odours), and have trouble containing these unruly critters.
“The Complete Cockroach Breeding Manual” overhauls every aspect of cockroach production covering food, container/food/water design, cleaning and harvesting (See below sections for further details).
See our YouTube video (The Complete Cockroach Breeding Manual) http://youtube.com
40 Ways to Breed Cockroaches With Less Effort (Summary of book content)
Below is a summary of the ways you will be able to save time and effort breeding cockroaches with our comprehensive guide.
Food and Water Requirements
- 4 different food/water dispensers to choose from which covers small and large scale production.
- how to build a food tray with removes all wet/dry food and water together for quick and easy maintenance.
- Our automated feeding/watering dispensers, allows you to feed cockroaches for over 2 weeks unattended if necessary (i.e. good for going away on holidays). They are inexpensive to build, durable and designed not to spill. They dispense food at a controlled rate which saves money, reduces the frequency for refilling and improves hygiene.
- 7 different methods/tools to feed cockroaches to your animals quickly and easily (and filter them to the right size).
- Learn essential nutrients for cricket development, how to purchase food in bulk and store/process them properly to save wastage and money. Food recipes for standard and fast growth, gut loading and dusting.
- Tables outlining the nutritional content of key food groups such as dog, cat and chicken layer dry foods.
- Detailed instructions and photos how to build containers.
- Learn our unique breeding method which maximised production and minimises maintenance.
- Learn the essential management secrets which ensures productive and consistent breeding.
Container Design and Construction
- Learn the 6 essential design considerations for an efficient container which is durable, maximises growth rates, and saves time in maintenance and feeding activities.
- Some of the items covered includes how to maximise ventilation and air flow, easy access ports for feeding and removing cockroaches.
- Detailed instructions and photos showing how to build step by step.
Heating and Storage
- Tables which provide the various temperature thresholds to manage a cockroach colony
- Advantages/disadvantages for 6 different heating systems including free solar options. Find out the best method for productive cockroach production.
- Learn the thermodynamic principles for efficient heat conservation.
- 20 methods to reduce your heating costs.
- How to estimate your heating costs and manage excessive heat.
- How to store breeding containers so they are easy to access and feeding can be done without opening the lid. This will allow numerous containers can be stored into a tight configuration, to save space or to increase the number of containers.
- 2 different cleaning systems reduces maintenance to only a few minutes for each breeding container.
- Food and water dispensers can provide food for up to 2 weeks, reducing the need for food/water changes.
- Feeding methods allows 10 containers of cockroaches are able to be fed wet food in just 90 seconds.
- Systems to remove all cartons together for quick and easy maintenance.
- Devices to separate small and larger cockroaches from detritus and food during maintenance. This allows more animals to be returned back to the colony.
- Systems to streamline cleaning for both small and commercial scale.
Grading and Commercial Production
- Learn how to quickly separate cockroaches from their cartons without escapees and with minimal effort.
- How to make 3 different types of filtering devices to sort crickets on a commercial scale or smaller quantities to feed your animals.
- Make a cockroach counting device which makes estimating cockroach numbers easy and hassle free.
- Two systems to calculate cricket numbers (for small scale and large scale production).
- 3 different packaging and storage methods for dispatch to clients.
- Full details how to manage a commercial colony from breeding, maintenance, grading, dispatch, transport and marketing.
- Outlines what you need to consider for commercial production and the expected expenses and potential income.
- Over 14 tips how to market cockroaches and find clients.
- How to keep detailed records and efficiencies to maximise profits.
- Example promotional material to help market your cockroaches.
- Detailed information on how to manage all major pests and diseases, which can result in the failure of consistent cockroach breeding.
- Our clever container design prevents pests from entering.
- Details how to build ant exclusion devices and micro-fly traps to prevent infestations.
- How to maintain genetics and maintain productivity
- How to choose the best species to for cockroach breeding. Advantages and disadvantages between different species.
- Diagrams and photos of the anatomy of a cockroach and how to distinguish between female/male, adult and medium cockroaches.
- Understand the lifecycle, breeding and behaviour characteristics of cockroaches to reduce deaths and increase breeding success.
- Find out the best temperatures to maximise egg viability and growth. The best heating methods to increase productivity.
- The main nutrient and environmental conditions for productive breeding.
Lots and lots more!!
© Zega Enterprises 2018 , © Photographs, diagrams and tables by Glenn Kvassay or as credited 2018