We are currently developing “The Complete Mealworm Breeding Manual” which will greatly increase your knowledge of how to breed mealworms and super worms with greater consistency and ease. As with all our Feeder Insect Book Series, we will overhauled every aspect of mealworm production including…
- Food and water requirements
- Making food and moisture requirements
- Container design
- Maintenance/pest management,
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Grading/selling/commercial production
- Lots and lots more!!
Our new manual will improve existing methods and outline a number of techniques to grow, filter mealworms/super worms into various sizes and reduce cleaning. If you would like a copy of this manual, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will let me you know when the book is ready for purchase.
Coming out soon!!
Why Our Definitive Feeder Insect Guides Sets a New Benchmark for Insect Production !!!
Visit our Feeder Insects page (Crickets and Cockroaches) to see why our books and training are the best available.
- WHAT OUR SYSTEMS CAN DO FOR YOU !!!
- HOW DO OUR SYSTEMS WORK?…
- WHY CONVENTIONAL METHODS HAVE FAILED!!
- WHAT OUR GUIDES WILL EQUIPE YOU WITH!!
- VIEW OUR LARGE GUIDE SAMPLE…
- THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE GUIDES….
- THE EASIEST GUIDE TO USE…More Photos And Diagrams
- COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE…Turn an Expense Into Income!!
- SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR BOOKS!!!
- HOW TO PURCHASE OUR MANUALS AND FREE TRAINING SUPPORT
Breeding your own cockroaches has never been easier or with greater success with our free 45 page ebook, 20 free articles, the most comprehensive and well researched feeder insects guides (with hundreds of photos), complementary Skype video training along with Email support.
Why Not Breed Crickets and Cockroaches Also!! Its Now Easier Than Ever Before
Most people breed mealworms as they are one of the easiest feeder insects to keep. Did you know that our new revolutionary cricket and cockroach breeding systems are just as easy, if not easier. That’s because we have food/water dispensers and a detritus collection system which does most of the work for you.
This means that for the first time ever crickets can now be bred with the same effort and consistency as cockroaches (and mealworms). Well with less effort actually, as we have halved maintenance and effort of keeping cockroaches also!!. This is a significant development for wildlife enthusiasts who can now breed both species with ease. Imagine breeding all the crickets and cockroaches your animals desire, guilt free!!
To learn how you can breed these species with ease, visit the following links:
You get a discount when you purchase two books at the same time (Insect manual combo deal)